According to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll, only 9 percent of Americans believe the United States should take military action in Syria. This makes Syrian intervention less popular than Congress which is currently enjoying a 15 percent approval rating. The Washington Post reports: Only nine percentof respondents said that the Obama administration should intervene militarily in Syria; […]
President Obama is preparing to take military action in Syria. CBS News reports: [Defense Secretarty] Hagel declined Friday to discuss specific force movements while saying that Obama had asked the Pentagon to prepare military options for Syria. U.S. defense officials told The Associated Press that the Navy had sent a fourth warship armed with ballistic missiles into […]
The House may take up the Department of Defense Appropriations Bill later this week, and C4L Members should take action TODAY to urge an open amendment process. If your representative sits on the rules committee, they especially need to hear from you immediately. Representatives Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Mick Mulvaney, John Conyers, and Jared Polis […]
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17