Utah Primary State Legislative Candidates
Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for State House and Senate in contested Primary races an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers are shown below the list of questions.
Note that the information below is provided for only those candidates whose names will be on the Primary ballot. Click here to view results received from candidates prior to the party conventions.
- Will you oppose efforts to cooperate with a national ID card system and vote to block all state funding for and cooperation with any national ID scheme including the Real ID and Pass ID programs?
- Do you oppose the use of unmanned devices being used for law enforcement and used in order to fine citizens?
- Would you support legislation that would require the courts to inform juries of the principle of Jury Nullification?
- Will you support legislation that would protect citizens’ right to film public officials performing their official duties, as long as they do not interfere with official business?
- Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
- Will you support legislation that would allow TSA agents to be charged with sexual assault if they use invasive “pat-down” procedures?
- Will you support legislation that would allow school tax credits?
|"Y"=Yes "N"=No "+"=Will Sponsor|
|Dist||Party||First Name||Last Name||City||Q1||Q2||Q3||Q4||Q5||Q6||Q7|
|33||Democratic||Liz||Muniz||West Valley City|
|33||Democratic||Neal||Hendrickson||West Valley City|