By: Michael Clayton With Sen. Rand Paul announcing his intention to place a hold on the nomination of Janet Yellen to be the new Federal Reserve Chairman unless he gets a vote on his Audit the Fed bill, the moment we have been waiting for may have finally come. S.209 and H.R.24, The Federal Reserve […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month