Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for Statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions. Because the vast majority of states do not include 3rd party candidates in the Primary process, Campaign for Liberty policy is to survey 3rd party candidates for General elections, except in Jungle Primary states.
1. Will you oppose efforts to cooperate with a national ID card system and vote to block all state funding for and cooperation with any national ID scheme including the Real ID and Pass ID programs?
2. Do you oppose the use of unmanned law enforcement devices being used to penalize citizens?
3. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
4. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
5. Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
6. Will you oppose all tax and fee increases?
7. Will you support repeal of your state’s participation in Common Core?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Governor||R||C.L. "Butch" Otter|
|Lt. Governor||R||Jim Chmelik|
|Lt. Governor||R||Brad Little|
|Lt. Governor||D||Bert Marley|
|Secretary of State||R||Lawerence Denney|
|Secretary of State||R||Evan Frasure|
|Secretary of State||R||Phil McGrane|
|Secretary of State||R||Mitch Toryanski|
|Secretary of State||D||Holli Woodings|
|Attorney General||R||C.T. "Chris" Troupis|
|Attorney General||R||Lawrence Wasden|
|Attorney General||D||Bruce Bistline|
|State Controller||R||Todd Hatfield|
|State Controller||R||Brandon Woolf|
|State Treasurer||R||Ron Crane|
|State Treasurer||D||Deborah Silver|
|State Treasurer||D||W. Lane Startin|
|Superintendent of Public Instruction||R||John Eynon|
|Superintendent of Public Instruction||R||Andrew Grover|
|Superintendent of Public Instruction||R||Randy Jensen|
|Superintendent of Public Instruction||R||Sherri Ybarra|
|Superintendent of Public Instruction||D||Jana Jones|