Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for statewide office an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
1. Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
2. Will you support legislation to nullify ObamaCare and authorize state and local law enforcement to arrest federal officials attempting to implement the health care scheme, known as ObamaCare?
3. Do you support the “Right to Work,” which states that no worker can be forced to join or pay union dues as a condition of getting or keeping a job?
4. Will you support legislation that would allow school vouchers and school tax credits?
5. Will you support legislation to end warrantless drone surveillance?
6. Will you support legislation to block implementation of the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens in your state?
7. Will you support a bill that will abolish the Metropolitan Council and return the powers it possesses to the people, the legislature and local communities?
Survey ResultsKey: = Yes, = No, = Chose not to answer
|Secretary of State||R||Dan Severson|
|Secretary of State||DFL||Steve Simon|
|Secretary of State||IP||Bob Helland|
|Secretary of State||L||Bob Odden|
|Attorney General||R||Scott Newman|
|Attorney General||DFL||Lori Swanson|
|Attorney General||G||Andy Dawkins|
|Attorney General||IP||Brandon Borgos|
|Attorney General||L||Mary O'Connor|
|Attorney General||LMN||Dan Vacek|
|State Auditor||R||Randy Gilbert|
|State Auditor||DFL||Rebecca Otto|
|State Auditor||G||Judith Schwartzbacker|
|State Auditor||IP||Patrick Dean|
|State Auditor||L||Keegan Iversen|