Campaign for Liberty gave candidates for 69th & 21st Assembly Special Elections an opportunity to provide a straight answer to the following questions. The candidates’ answers can be seen below the list of questions.
- Will you oppose efforts to cooperate with a national ID card system and vote to block all state funding for and cooperation with any national ID scheme including the Real ID and Pass ID programs?
- Will you oppose the centralization of school curriculum through Common Core Standards and support the removal of the accompanying Statewide Student Information System database completely?
- Will you support a “Constitutional Carry” bill that would allow any law-abiding citizen to carry a firearm concealed without a permit?
- Will you support legislation that would make it illegal for State officials to enforce unconstitutional federal gun bans?
- Will you oppose all efforts to equip State police with “extraction devices” that download all of citizens’ cell phone information without a warrant?
- Will you support legislation that would make it illegal for TSA agents to use invasive “pat-down” procedures in Wisconsin airports?
- Will you support legislation to end the use of “no knock” warrants?
- Will you support legislation modeled after Utah’s new laws, authorizing the state to use eminent domain to regain control of lands taken by the federal government within its own borders?
|State Assembly||“Y”=Yes “N”=No “+”=Will Sponsor|