The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that ObamaCare violates the Constitution, making the score at the appellate level one to one. The Supreme Court is almost certain to address the issue, with a ruling likely next year. As my Cato Institute colleague Ilya Shapiro writes: By striking down the individual mandate, the Eleventh […]
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!
- Does Congress support Global ID cards?
- Knife Control Isn't a Joke Anymore
- Campaign for Liberty joins coalition against wasteful spending in the NDAA