There are some in the Virginia state legislature who think bringing Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion to Virginia will help reduce Virginia’s $300 million dollar deficit. Veronique de Rugy explains the fallacies behind this notion: If it seems necessary, I’ve already explained already why the idea that Medicaid expansion will cost nothing to the states and could even be […]
This morning, Virginia’s Republican National Committeeman and President of the Leadership Institute Morton Blackwell discussed his efforts to reverse the rule changes Ben Ginsberg forced through during the Republican National Convention. Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy For more information on these efforts, read the letter Mr. Blackwell penned […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases