Yesterday, Representative Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) introduced the Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Tax (SWEET) Act (HR 5279). As the title suggests, this legislation imposes a new tax on sodas. (I don’t know about you, but I don’t find new taxes to be SWEET, but then I don’t think supporting warrantless wiretapping is particularly PATRIOTic.) According to Rep. DeLauro’s office, […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom