Friday’s vote on Senator Enzi’s (R-WY) so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act” was a gift for the liberty movement. Before Friday, it wasn’t clear where the Senate stood on what really ought to be called the National Internet Tax Mandate. Thanks to their vote, now we know… and it wasn’t pretty for Senate Republicans. Twenty-six Senate R’s […]
“Don’t be fooled by its title,” writes Glenn Jacobs, “the Marketplace Fairness Act is anything but fair.” The Marketplace Fairness Act is being pushed by three US senators, Dick Durbin, an Illinois Democrat, Mike Enzi, a Wyoming Republican, and Lamar Alexander, a Tennessee Republican. What is the injustice that the Marketplace Fairness Act addresses? Under […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month