With all the recent admissions of broad-reaching warrantless surveillance on American citizens, which bureaucrats and elected officials are attempting to justify under the guise of national security, some of them sadly need a reminder of what their oath to the Constitution and Bill of Rights actually entails. Arizona’s members of Congress are just as guilty […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed