Since our founding in 2008, Campaign for Liberty’s top legislative priority has been passing Audit the Fed. In the 111th and 112th Congress, Congressman Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed bill passed through the House of Representatives twice, once as an amendment and last Congress by a three-fourths majority on a stand-alone vote. Campaign for Liberty […]
By: David Heacock Peter Schiff, Austrian economist and CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, just released an article that methodically analyzes the United States economy’s credit conundrum. He critiques the Keynesian belief that an economy cannot recover from a recession without massive spending increases. Schiff writes: “Putting aside the dubious proposition that the human desire to […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom