This week, the House of Representatives voted on the latest Republican budget plan. Like their previous plans, this plan increased spending but, thanks to the magic of “reductions in projected spending” the Republicans are able to claim that the plan actually cuts spending. In 2012, Campaign for Liberty Chairman (and then Congressman and Presidential candidate) […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom