This week, the House of Representatives voted on the latest Republican budget plan. Like their previous plans, this plan increased spending but, thanks to the magic of “reductions in projected spending” the Republicans are able to claim that the plan actually cuts spending. In 2012, Campaign for Liberty Chairman (and then Congressman and Presidential candidate) […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!