Via Time: The Internal Revenue Service announced on Tuesday that it will categorize virtual currencies like Bitcoin as property, and not as a currency, a move that will impose significant taxes and regulations on the fledging market, but will likely be a boon for investors. Payments made to employees and workers with virtual currency will be subject […]
Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) today called for a ban on Bitcoin. In a letter sent to Federal Regulators including Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen, Senator Manchin writes: I write today to express my concerns about Bitcoin. This virtual currency is currently unregulated and has allowed users to participate in illicit […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar