By: Matt McBride Earlier today, The Washington Post released an article detailing the $52.5 billion “black budget” for fiscal year 2013, reopening the Pandora’s Box that is the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC). While the U.S. government has regularly released its overall level of intelligence spending since 2007, how those funds are distributed has not been […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases