By: Matt McBride Earlier today, The Washington Post released an article detailing the $52.5 billion “black budget” for fiscal year 2013, reopening the Pandora’s Box that is the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC). While the U.S. government has regularly released its overall level of intelligence spending since 2007, how those funds are distributed has not been […]
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax