“The Internet sales tax will help Main Street businesses.” At least that’s what those in favor of the National Internet Tax Mandate would have you believe. If passed by the House of Representatives and signed into law, this bill will require businesses to comply with out-of-state sales tax codes – over 9,600 codes nationwide. Yet […]
One item on Campaign for Liberty’s legislative agenda this year has been fighting to defeat the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or the National Internet Tax Mandate as we call it. Despite Senator Reid rushing it through the Senate at the beginning of this Congress, grassroots opposition to this legislation has managed to stall its momentum […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed