Anyone who doubts that government spending at all levels is out of control should consider Mike Flynn of Breitbart’s analysis of how government spending at the federal, state, and local levels compares to the world’s major economies. The United States government spent a total of $3.5 trillion last year, equal to the gross national product […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar