Young Americans for Liberty‘s Jeff Frazee discussed the creation of Campaign for Liberty and the founding of YAL after Ron Paul’s 2008 Presidential run at the 2012 Liberty Political Action Conference.
Campaign for Liberty is looking for dedicated, liberty-minded high school or college students to intern for our spring semester (January 7 – May 15). The responsibilities of this paid internship include answering phones, handling correspondence, data entry, research projects, occasional blogging, aiding in the organization of petition drives to Congress, and assisting staff members when necessary. In […]
David Warrington, an attorney with LeClairRyan, spoke to the Liberty Political Action Conference on September 15, 2012. He serves as General Counsel for Campaign for Liberty and served in that capacity for the Ron Paul 2012 presidential campaign. During his speech at LPAC, David explained what really happened to the Ron Paul delegates in Tampa […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases