Young Americans for Liberty‘s Jeff Frazee discussed the creation of Campaign for Liberty and the founding of YAL after Ron Paul’s 2008 Presidential run at the 2012 Liberty Political Action Conference.
Campaign for Liberty is looking for dedicated, liberty-minded high school or college students to intern for our spring semester (January 7 – May 15). The responsibilities of this paid internship include answering phones, handling correspondence, data entry, research projects, occasional blogging, aiding in the organization of petition drives to Congress, and assisting staff members when necessary. In […]
David Warrington, an attorney with LeClairRyan, spoke to the Liberty Political Action Conference on September 15, 2012. He serves as General Counsel for Campaign for Liberty and served in that capacity for the Ron Paul 2012 presidential campaign. During his speech at LPAC, David explained what really happened to the Ron Paul delegates in Tampa […]
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for C4L's Fall Internship!
- Good News! Government "mistakenly" giving away less of your money!
- Your taxdollars at work: geting Mothers and daughters to dance
- Audit the Fed Letter to Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling
- LIVE BLOG: House Financial Services Committee Hearing on the Federal Reserve