Industrial Hemp, currently classified as a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, is once again a topic of discussion in political forums. On the front page of the Washington Post this morning, (albeit the bottom right-hand corner) was an article headlined, “Changes in cannabis laws create a new buzz for hemp.” For most […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom