“We are not, we shall not ever, be mere subjects of a government that can regulate us to tyranny.” Congressman Scott Garrett spoke to the Liberty Political Action Conference on Saturday, September 15, 2012, regarding the truth about Dodd-Frank, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Fed, and the extreme burden of regulations placed on our […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed