Campaign for Liberty attained a copy of a “Dear Colleague” letter being circulated by Representatives Thomas Massie (R-KY) and Chellie Pingree (D-ME) seeking cosponsors for H.R. 4307 & H.R. 4308. It’s great to see such bipartisan support in the current list of cosponsors above the letter, ranging from constitutional conservatives to progressives and everywhere in […]
The Food Freedom movement is getting a lot more attention these days, in particular for the bipartisan nature of the effort. In a recent article in The American Conservative magazine titled “Locavore Revolution,” Joel Salatin was quoted saying, “If there’s one bipartisan bridge, it’s food. Because everyone has to eat. The message is really community.” The […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom