By: Matt McBride American children, if they have teachers who teach the real Constitution and not government propaganda, grow up learning that congressional approval is necessary for the United States to declare war and to appropriate funds to wage war. But, as a “distinguished” Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee once told Rep. Ron […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom