By: Matt McBride American children, if they have teachers who teach the real Constitution and not government propaganda, grow up learning that congressional approval is necessary for the United States to declare war and to appropriate funds to wage war. But, as a “distinguished” Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee once told Rep. Ron […]
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!