By: Matt McBride American children, if they have teachers who teach the real Constitution and not government propaganda, grow up learning that congressional approval is necessary for the United States to declare war and to appropriate funds to wage war. But, as a “distinguished” Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee once told Rep. Ron […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month