This week, the Internet is in a tizzy, rightfully so, over the discovery of the Heartbleed bug — one of the biggest security glitches in the history of the Internet. But now come the juicier revelations that the NSA may have known about it for at least two years, and not only told no one […]
Over the past few weeks, members from the House and Senate have been meeting trying to broker a last-minute “cybersecurity” deal! C4L has repeatedly warned that in addition to President Obama’s draft-Executive Order, a last-minute deal was in the works in Congress, and it’s up to us to stop it. Please sign our Internet Freedom […]
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!
- Does Congress support Global ID cards?