By: Matt McBride American children, if they have teachers who teach the real Constitution and not government propaganda, grow up learning that congressional approval is necessary for the United States to declare war and to appropriate funds to wage war. But, as a “distinguished” Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee once told Rep. Ron […]
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17
- Ron Paul Launches Voices of Liberty