Classic Ron Paul: Federal job training programs, of any sort, further the destructive idea that the proper role of the federal government is to provide for all the needs of its citizens.
Earlier this week, I blogged about the “SKILLS” Act, the Republicans’ proposals to make federal job training programs more efficient. This is not the first time a Republican Congress tried to reform job training programs. In 1997, the Republican Congress worked with the Clinton Administration to pass the “Employment, Training, and Literacy” Act. Campaign for […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom