Classic Ron Paul: Federal job training programs, of any sort, further the destructive idea that the proper role of the federal government is to provide for all the needs of its citizens.
Earlier this week, I blogged about the “SKILLS” Act, the Republicans’ proposals to make federal job training programs more efficient. This is not the first time a Republican Congress tried to reform job training programs. In 1997, the Republican Congress worked with the Clinton Administration to pass the “Employment, Training, and Literacy” Act. Campaign for […]
- Thomas Massie: If we are going to go to war, we must follow the Constitution
- Sunscreen on my shoulder is not the FDA's business
- TSA offers $15,000 for best idea to reduce security lines
- Ron Paul on CNBC: Give Free Markets A Chance
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house