Classic Ron Paul: Federal job training programs, of any sort, further the destructive idea that the proper role of the federal government is to provide for all the needs of its citizens.
Earlier this week, I blogged about the “SKILLS” Act, the Republicans’ proposals to make federal job training programs more efficient. This is not the first time a Republican Congress tried to reform job training programs. In 1997, the Republican Congress worked with the Clinton Administration to pass the “Employment, Training, and Literacy” Act. Campaign for […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal