Classic Ron Paul: Federal job training programs, of any sort, further the destructive idea that the proper role of the federal government is to provide for all the needs of its citizens.
Earlier this week, I blogged about the “SKILLS” Act, the Republicans’ proposals to make federal job training programs more efficient. This is not the first time a Republican Congress tried to reform job training programs. In 1997, the Republican Congress worked with the Clinton Administration to pass the “Employment, Training, and Literacy” Act. Campaign for […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!