From the director of Gods and Generals and Gettysburg comes a new story of the Civil War told from a unique perspective, one that perhaps has not yet been told through American cinema. Director Ron Maxwell and screenwriter Bill Kauffman bring the conflict to life in a new way by adapting Harold Frederic’s 1893 novel The Copperhead […]
- IRS awards bonuses to employees who didn't pay taxes
- Federal Government: Sorry America, no powdered alcohol for you
- One Step Closer to Victory in Colorado
- Time running out to win an AR-15!
- Income Inequality Institute Will Pay Paul Krugman $25,000 Per Month