From the director of Gods and Generals and Gettysburg comes a new story of the Civil War told from a unique perspective, one that perhaps has not yet been told through American cinema. Director Ron Maxwell and screenwriter Bill Kauffman bring the conflict to life in a new way by adapting Harold Frederic’s 1893 novel The Copperhead […]
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17