Supporters of the Export-Import Bank (Eximbank) claim that small, struggling businesses are the greatest beneficiaries of the Eximbank’s programs. Of course, even if that where the case it would in no way justify using taxpayer money to support projects that are unable to obtain funding in the market. But not only does the claim that Eximbank […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!