Tuesday the House of Representatives passed legislation renewing the Travel Promotion Authority. The Travel Promotion Authority is a public-private “partnership” formed in 2009 to encourage people from other countries to visit the United States. The Travel Promotion Authority runs the “Brand USA” program which funds advertising to promote tourism. It is funded by voluntary contributions […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!