Read the latest action alert from Campaign for Liberty President John Tate and take action this morning! Dear Friend of Liberty, While many Americans think of House and Senate procedure as arcane and unimportant to anyone except those on the Hill, procedural fights are of vital importance to the liberty movement. And Monday night, we partially won […]
The House may take up the Department of Defense Appropriations Bill later this week, and C4L Members should take action TODAY to urge an open amendment process. If your representative sits on the rules committee, they especially need to hear from you immediately. Representatives Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Mick Mulvaney, John Conyers, and Jared Polis […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: The MockingJay
- Lame Ducks raises taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom