Read the latest action alert from Campaign for Liberty President John Tate and take action this morning! Dear Friend of Liberty, While many Americans think of House and Senate procedure as arcane and unimportant to anyone except those on the Hill, procedural fights are of vital importance to the liberty movement. And Monday night, we partially won […]
The House may take up the Department of Defense Appropriations Bill later this week, and C4L Members should take action TODAY to urge an open amendment process. If your representative sits on the rules committee, they especially need to hear from you immediately. Representatives Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Mick Mulvaney, John Conyers, and Jared Polis […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal