Earlier this week, Campaign for Liberty asked our members to take action on the Department of Defense appropriations bill by calling their representative and demanding they urge the House Rules Committee to bring the bill to the floor under an open rule, allowing up-or-down votes on amendments. Well, it’s clear the pressure is having an […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar