By Sam Aydlette Currently, the U.S. Government restricts your economic transactions, as labor, goods, services, and all other commodities must be bought and sold according to their current dollar value. Simply put, legal tender laws have created a government-sponsored monopoly over what is considered money; other options that once functioned as money, such as gold […]
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17