Recently, the IRS levied a fine (plus interest for each day it’s not paid) against Campaign for Liberty for withholding the names of our donors from the IRS on our annual 990 filing. As a matter of principle, C4L believes it is vital to protect the privacy of our donors to prevent some form of […]
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17