By: Michael Clayton Everywhere you look in the media, the debate of a possible strike on Syria dominates the headlines. What happened to the other major issues that Congress was supposed to be concerned with this session? Federal Budget & Debt Ceiling: Without a doubt the most pressing issues… The new fiscal year begins on […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal