By Sam Aydlette Currently, the U.S. Government restricts your economic transactions, as labor, goods, services, and all other commodities must be bought and sold according to their current dollar value. Simply put, legal tender laws have created a government-sponsored monopoly over what is considered money; other options that once functioned as money, such as gold […]
By Sam Aydlette Many people are convinced that the Federal Reserve System is necessary for the continued prosperity of the United States. Yet few understand how the Federal Reserve operates. There are many misconceptions about both the role that the Federal Reserve plays and the consequences that result from its actions. The Government borrows money […]
“We are not, we shall not ever, be mere subjects of a government that can regulate us to tyranny.” Congressman Scott Garrett spoke to the Liberty Political Action Conference on Saturday, September 15, 2012, regarding the truth about Dodd-Frank, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Fed, and the extreme burden of regulations placed on our […]
- Good News! Government "mistakenly" giving away less of your money!
- Your taxdollars at work: geting Mothers and daughters to dance
- Audit the Fed Letter to Financial Services Chairman Jeb Hensarling
- LIVE BLOG: House Financial Services Committee Hearing on the Federal Reserve
- Obama's Independence Day surprise: More Regulations