This week, the House of Representatives voted on the latest Republican budget plan. Like their previous plans, this plan increased spending but, thanks to the magic of “reductions in projected spending” the Republicans are able to claim that the plan actually cuts spending. In 2012, Campaign for Liberty Chairman (and then Congressman and Presidential candidate) […]
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!
- Does Congress support Global ID cards?