Check out C4L Chairman Ron Paul’s latest update on gold:
By: David Heacock A couple weeks ago, we saw Texas propose an initiative to move their gold from the Federal Reserve in New York City to a newly founded state bullion depository. Consideration of such a policy shows that the actions of the Fed have caused some legislatures to work to gain independence from the […]
By: David Heacock While Cyprus and other EU countries plunder their citizens’ bank accounts, the state of Texas seems to be making an unprecedented move towards insuring the wealth of its people. A Texas lawmaker recently announced legislation to claim the state’s gold from the Federal Reserve in New York and store it in a newly […]
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases
- What the Media Won’t Report About Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17
- Ron Paul Launches Voices of Liberty