By: Michael Clayton Last week, Congress passed a bill to effectively raise the debt ceiling and reopen the small part of government that has been closed. H.R. 2775, the Continuing Appropriations Resolution, is being touted as a saving grace by those who believed the “government shutdown” was doing irreparable harm to the American people, but […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar