The international welfare queens at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) are demanding that the US Congress approve “reforms” that give Russia and China more say over how the taxpayer dollars the US Government sends to the IMF are spent. The IMF has said that unless Congress passes those reforms by the end of the year, […]
By: Michael Clayton Last week, Congress passed a bill to effectively raise the debt ceiling and reopen the small part of government that has been closed. H.R. 2775, the Continuing Appropriations Resolution, is being touted as a saving grace by those who believed the “government shutdown” was doing irreparable harm to the American people, but […]
By Michael Clayton We are slowly learning that this shutdown is anything but a catastrophe, but many Americans are still asking themselves, “How did we get in this position?” They are learning this week that the shutdown of a part of government functions does not mean the end of the world. However, many citizens are […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar