… To Feinstein’s “Cosmetic Features Ban” of 157 specifically named “scary looking” rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Despite the Senator’s claims, these guns were never intended for military use. Skimming through the list, one will spot numerous rifles that fire .22 caliber rounds – more suitable at a firing range for entertainment and hunting critters like […]
- Border agent holds boy scout at gunpoint
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!