… To Feinstein’s “Cosmetic Features Ban” of 157 specifically named “scary looking” rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Despite the Senator’s claims, these guns were never intended for military use. Skimming through the list, one will spot numerous rifles that fire .22 caliber rounds – more suitable at a firing range for entertainment and hunting critters like […]
- Congressman wants to ban civilians from owning body armor
- Government tracking "truthiness"
- Paul Ryan, Ex-Im, and the art of preemptive surrender
- Does GOP Leadership Want to Destroy the Liberty Movement?
- Ron Paul and Mark Spitznagel Talk Freedom, Farming, and the Fed