The war drums are beating loudly in Washington. But I have to ask, what’s the rush? For the second time in this administration, we find the President eagerly bolting headlong into war without congressional approval. As in Libya, uncertainties abound, and serious questions remain unanswered: Who are the rebels? What are America’s strategic goals? What […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar