By John Watts Senator Rand Paul made a forceful debut on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee yesterday in hearings on the Benghazi disaster in which four Americans, including the US Ambassador to Libya, were murdered by Muslim extremists. In interviews leading up to the hearings, Senator Paul had promised to grill Secretary of State Clinton […]
The tragedy in Libya on September 11, 2012 with the death of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens has the makings of a political firestorm this fall. The event has resulted in a spirited House Oversight hearing (while the rest of Congress is out campaigning), generated accusations of a cover-up, exposed questionable “intelligence,” and spawned a myriad […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal