By John Watts Senator Rand Paul made a forceful debut on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee yesterday in hearings on the Benghazi disaster in which four Americans, including the US Ambassador to Libya, were murdered by Muslim extremists. In interviews leading up to the hearings, Senator Paul had promised to grill Secretary of State Clinton […]
The tragedy in Libya on September 11, 2012 with the death of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens has the makings of a political firestorm this fall. The event has resulted in a spirited House Oversight hearing (while the rest of Congress is out campaigning), generated accusations of a cover-up, exposed questionable “intelligence,” and spawned a myriad […]
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!
- GAO: Pentagon overpays for nearly everything
- Ron Paul Classic: Give Parents Control of the Education Dollar