At least one group of elitist liberals is asking for an exemption from New York State’s new gun control law. Apparently, the ambiguity of the law has some in Hollywood concerned that it would prevent them from using life-like assault weapons on set in NYC. So, naturally they want an exemption. The irony of this […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases