Campaign for Liberty Chairman John Tate cosigned a letter opposing Senate legislation that would get rid of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac….and replace them with a new federal housing agency! This legislation would also create a new “housing trust” fund. This fund would not only further involve government in the housing market but would also […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases