Senator Kent Sorenson (R-Milo) introduced Senate File 276 (SF 276) at the Statehouse last Wednesday. The bill would place a moratorium on the use of drones by all state agencies in Iowa and strictly prohibit weaponized drone systems. SF 276 has been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee. It’s imperative that this bill is […]
- Paul Broun statement on Committee Passage of Audit the Fed
- Audit the Fed Passes House Oversight and Government Reform Committee
- Travel Promotion Authority case study in how Congress lobbies K Street
- Bipartisan Group of Senators to Harry Reid: Don't Tax the Internet!
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal