SPRINGFIELD, Virginia - Campaign for Liberty President John Tate issued the following statement after Senate passage of S. 744, the so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” bill: “It’s unfortunate, but now routine, that Congress cannot address an issue without grabbing more power for the government and infringing further on our liberties – all while ignoring the voices of […]
- Don't want to drug your child? You may be a criminal
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill