SPRINGFIELD, Virginia - Campaign for Liberty President John Tate issued the following statement after Senate passage of S. 744, the so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” bill: “It’s unfortunate, but now routine, that Congress cannot address an issue without grabbing more power for the government and infringing further on our liberties – all while ignoring the voices of […]
- Is it really so bad to pay Federal workers for doing nothing?
- What do Obamacare and the war on ISIS have in common?
- WATCH: Ted Cruz at LPAC 2014
- National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
- Hey FDA want to help Ebola (and other) patients? Listen to Ron Paul!