Referring to indefinite detention as “an abomination,” Senator Paul urged his colleagues to vote against the FY 2013 NDAA Conference Report. Yesterday, the House of Representatives passed the report by a vote of 315-107. The Senate passed the report by a vote of 81-14.
Yesterday, in a closed door conference committee on the FY 2013 National Defense Authorization Act, conferees stripped out an amendment that would have prohibited the indefinite detention of American citizens and lawful permanent residents. In a letter sent to both the House and Senate today, Campaign for Liberty President John Tate urged Congressmen to vote […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom