Referring to indefinite detention as “an abomination,” Senator Paul urged his colleagues to vote against the FY 2013 NDAA Conference Report. Yesterday, the House of Representatives passed the report by a vote of 315-107. The Senate passed the report by a vote of 81-14.
Yesterday, in a closed door conference committee on the FY 2013 National Defense Authorization Act, conferees stripped out an amendment that would have prohibited the indefinite detention of American citizens and lawful permanent residents. In a letter sent to both the House and Senate today, Campaign for Liberty President John Tate urged Congressmen to vote […]
- TSA offers $15,000 for best idea to reduce security lines
- Ron Paul on CNBC: Give Free Markets A Chance
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!