Last night, the Kentucky General Assembly passed SB 50 by a vote of 88-4 after having previously passed the Kentucky State Senate 31-6. SB 50 creates a regulatory framework for industrial hemp in Kentucky, provided the federal government moves to decouple industrial hemp from marijuana by amending the 1970 Controlled Substances Act. While Senator Paul […]
By: David Heacock The use of industrial hemp has a rich heritage in America of providing people with inventive, affordable, and sustainable solutions to the needs of society. So, why has hemp production been virtually prohibited for decades in the U.S.? Even though smoking hemp does not get a person ”high,” hemp’s biological similarity to […]
- TSA offers $15,000 for best idea to reduce security lines
- Ron Paul on CNBC: Give Free Markets A Chance
- Police place pregnant woman in choke hold for grilling in front of her house
- Ron Paul Classic: Oppose the Defense Production Act
- End Torture, Shut Down the CIA!