Last night, the Kentucky General Assembly passed SB 50 by a vote of 88-4 after having previously passed the Kentucky State Senate 31-6. SB 50 creates a regulatory framework for industrial hemp in Kentucky, provided the federal government moves to decouple industrial hemp from marijuana by amending the 1970 Controlled Substances Act. While Senator Paul […]
By: David Heacock The use of industrial hemp has a rich heritage in America of providing people with inventive, affordable, and sustainable solutions to the needs of society. So, why has hemp production been virtually prohibited for decades in the U.S.? Even though smoking hemp does not get a person ”high,” hemp’s biological similarity to […]
- BREAKING: Audit the Fed Moving in the House!
- Will the Senate tax your internet?
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?