SPRINGFIELD, Virginia- Today, Campaign for Liberty released the following statement from C4L President John Tate in response to President Obama issuing twenty-three executive orders concerning gun control: “President Obama’s willingness to completely usurp Congressional authority at the stroke of a pen and threaten the rights of Americans to keep their medical records out of […]
Over the past few weeks, members from the House and Senate have been meeting trying to broker a last-minute “cybersecurity” deal! C4L has repeatedly warned that in addition to President Obama’s draft-Executive Order, a last-minute deal was in the works in Congress, and it’s up to us to stop it. Please sign our Internet Freedom […]
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom
- Campaign for Liberty stands against Internet Sales Tax
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: NO Lame Duck ObamaCare bailouts!