SPRINGFIELD, Virginia- Today, Campaign for Liberty released the following statement from C4L President John Tate in response to President Obama issuing twenty-three executive orders concerning gun control: “President Obama’s willingness to completely usurp Congressional authority at the stroke of a pen and threaten the rights of Americans to keep their medical records out of […]
Over the past few weeks, members from the House and Senate have been meeting trying to broker a last-minute “cybersecurity” deal! C4L has repeatedly warned that in addition to President Obama’s draft-Executive Order, a last-minute deal was in the works in Congress, and it’s up to us to stop it. Please sign our Internet Freedom […]
- Ron Paul Classic: Internet Sales Taxes Harms Future Entrepreneurs
- Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Internet Sales Tax Bill
- Are There Lessons for Us Today from Nazi Gun Control?
- Dirty dealing to pass the Internet Tax Mandate this week?
- Forty-nine states tracking your prescriptions in databases