One item on Campaign for Liberty’s legislative agenda this year has been fighting to defeat the so-called “Marketplace Fairness Act,” or the National Internet Tax Mandate as we call it. Despite Senator Reid rushing it through the Senate at the beginning of this Congress, grassroots opposition to this legislation has managed to stall its momentum […]
By: David Heacock While many Americans are opposed to any new tax increases, slip them a proposal in the name of “fairness” and they’ll be quick to join your side. The so-called Marketplace Fairness Act is proving this to be the case, even in a time of economic sluggishness with a rising cost of living. […]
- Liberty at the Movies: Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- Lame Ducks raise taxes on Duck Hunters
- Campaign for Liberty to Congress: Preserve Internet Freedom
- Will the Internet Tax Mandate ruin (ugly) Christmas Sweaters?
- Defeat of USA FREEDOM Act is a Victory for Freedom